Social Work Services in the Ambulatory Care Center
Managing rheumatologic and orthopedic conditions can be challenging. We are here to help you.
Social Work Services are available for:
- Division of Rheumatology patients
- Patients in all pediatric clinics
- Patients in targeted orthopedic clinics
Social workers are available to:
- Assess patient and family needs and concerns related to the impact and understanding of illness and treatment options
- Provide emotional support
- Assist with accessing government programs, mental health services, support groups, transportation services, homecare, and other community resources
Please see Our Services for more information on how a social worker can help you.
Back in the Game Patient Stories:
Related Programs and Services