LANtern has been featured in a variety of media channels, both English and Chinese-language outlets, to educate audiences about lupus and increase awareness of how LANtern can help.
- World Journal Newspaper “Chinese Planning Council’s Family Day Fair” (Chinese)
- Sing Tao Daily Newspaper “Lupus Talk” (Chinese)
- World Journal Newspaper “Lupus & Acupuncture” (Chinese)
- World Journal Newspaper “Coping with Uncertainties of Lupus” (Chinese)
- Audrey Magazine. “Living with Lupus”. Founder of LANtern and lupus patient Karen Ng describes her experiences as a lupus patient. This article also profiles the courageous story of another patient living with lupus.