Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Thomas P. Sculco, MD, Director, Stavros Niarchos Foundation Complex Joint Reconstruction Center
Peter K. Sculco, MD, Fellowship Director
Duration: 1 year
Contact: For more information regarding the CJRC fellowship program, please email email@example.com.
The Complex Joint Reconstruction Research Fellowship represents the continued commitment of HSS to train clinicians in the evaluation and management of patients in the musculoskeletal specialty of hip and knee arthroplasty. The goal is to provide highly motivated physicians with the clinical knowledge and research skills necessary for a successful academic clinical career in this field.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Doctorate (Medical Degree) preferred
- Minimum 2 years research experience OR must demonstrate success in clinical, basic, or biomechanical research through publications and awards
- Prior Epic experience
- Knowledge of good clinical practice and good technology practice
- Proficient use of computers and software
- Knowledge of orthopaedic and/or rheumatologic terminology is a plus
CJRC Research Fellowship for 2021-2022 - Application deadline is January 2, 2020.
CJRC Research Fellowship for 2022-2023 - Application deadline is January 2, 2021.
Click here for the application. Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Complex Joint Reconstruction Center
Back to Fellowships