Community Health Needs Assessment
HSS routinely assesses the health needs of its diverse community. A comprehensive Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) is conducted every three years. The results of this assessment will be used to initiate and improve community healthcare programs. This report provides a snapshot of the CHNA assessment process, results, and program implementation.
- Assess the needs of our diverse communities
- Identify health disparities
- Develop and implement programs to address community health needs
HSS’s primary service area consists of the five boroughs of New York City, while its secondary service area is comprised of Hudson Valley, New York; Northern and Central New Jersey; Connecticut; Long Island, New York; and Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Collect data: Collect and analyze data from community surveys, community partner interviews, and local, state, and federal systems to highlight the community’s health needs
- Obtain input: Establish a collaborative environment to obtain community input from HSS stakeholders, community partners, and health agencies serving diverse populations
- Prioritize health needs: Identify and prioritize health needs through community forums
- Implement action plan: Develop and implement an action plan to address identified health needs and disparities
Past Community Health Needs Assessment
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to receive Community Education & Outreach emails
Back to Community Benefit