> Skip repeated content

Multidisciplinary Partnerships in the Management of Uveitis in Patients With Rheumatic Disease

Rheumatology Advisor—May 17, 2016

Rheumatology Advisor writes on how there is a lack of available uveitis expert consultants. 

"Uveitis should be co-managed by a rheumatologist and an ophthalmologist.  It [ideally should be an ophthalmologist] who specializes in it, but there are not many who specialize in it, so a general ophthalmologist should be co-managing,” said Sergio Schwartzman, MD, rheumatologist at HSS.

Read the full article at RheumatologyAdvisor.com.


Need Help Finding a Physician?

Call us toll-free at:

Media Contacts


Social Media Contacts