> Skip repeated content

Don't push through the pain! Instead, follow this advice.

Women's Health—September 1, 2010

Experts say you can alleviate most exercise aches on your own. The exceptions: "If you've experienced a sudden trauma like a fall, or if the pain keeps you up at night or lasts longer than two weeks, you need to see a doctor," says Sabrina M. Strickland, M.D., an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City. Otherwise, you most likely have a nonserious injury that can be identified and treated by following the guide below.
Read the full story, and see womenshealthmag.com.


Need Help Finding a Physician?

Call us toll-free at:

Media Contacts


Social Media Contacts