Call for Manuscripts: COVID-19
HSS Journal, the Musculoskeletal Journal of Hospital for Special Surgery, is soliciting articles on COVID-19. All submissions on this topic will be fast-tracked through peer review and, if accepted, to publication. Find instructions on submission at our journal page on Springer, and submit online via our submission system.
Submission Deadline: June 1, 2020
The journal’s editorial board welcomes the following types of submissions addressing COVID-19 as it affects orthopaedics, rheumatology, anesthesiology, rehabilitation, nursing, and academic training.
- Basic or clinical research, including trials on medical treatments for COVID-19
- Review articles on implementing telehealth technologies for managing orthopaedic patients
- Technical articles on protecting frontline clinicians
- Case reports or case series highlighting the complexities of diagnosing and treating COVID-19 in orthopaedic trauma or rheumatology patients
- Qualitative research on wellness programs for clinicians
- Commentary on topics including leading through crisis, managing an orthopaedic practice during the pandemic, delaying elective surgery, or mitigating infection risk when performing surgery on COVID-19 patients
Questions? Contact Joy Jacobson, Managing Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org.