Thank you for your interest in the Academic Visitor Program. Please read and review the following guidelines carefully.
1. Applicant must secure an invitation to observe before submitting a request to visit.
2. Applicants must be 18 years of age to participate in the Academic Visitor Program.
3. Applicants must be fluent in english (written and spoken).
4. The Academic Visitor Program is non-accredited.
5. Fee: $300.00 USD for MDs, per visitor, per visit. $1,000.00 USD for industry or vendor sponsored MDs.
6. Applications are accepted no earlier than 6 months prior to your start date.
The application process takes approximately 1 month. We will contact you when a decision is made, or if additional information and clarification is needed.
If approved, an invitation letter will be issued.
If you need to change the requested dates or cancel your request, please do so by contacting us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
For any questions regarding the application process contact the Academic Visitor Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a domestic medical student seeking credit for your visit, please go to Medical Electives Program.