Learn more about in-person Urgent Ortho Care
Call now to speak to one of our specialists if you are experiencing:
- Acute injuries including:
- Bone, tendon, muscle or joint injury that has occurred within the prior few days
- Possible tendon ruptures, such as the Achilles tendon or quadriceps tendon
- Possible broken bones including the wrist, foot, ankle or other bones
(however, if the bone has broken through the skin, you should go directly to an emergency room)
- Acute, recent injury or recent severe pain of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, knee, ankle or foot
- Acute, severe pain in the neck or back that is causing you to have trouble moving
- Recent onset of severe muscle or bone pain that you have not felt before
- Recent onset of swollen joints
Your injury or pain may require an x-ray, MRI scan or another imaging test to confirm the diagnosis. HSS Urgent Ortho Care centers have imaging on site.
An HSS doctor will conduct a phone screening to determine the best approach to treating your pain or injury. If the right option for you is in-person treatment, we will immediately schedule your appointment at an HSS Urgent Ortho Care location. We currently offer this service in New York City and Florida.