Boneless Chicken with Noodles and Vegetables
Submitted by student, Jeffrey
and parent, Lissette
"This recipe is a mixture of all my kids' favorite things to eat."
Timing & Number of Servings:
This recipe takes 10-15 minutes to prepare, 10-15 minutes to cook and can feed 6 people.
- 18 ounces (approximately 1.125 pounds) boneless chicken breast
- 6 ounces dry egg noodles
- 2 cups frozen, mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cut chicken into squares, season it, then cook it in a pan over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Bring a pot of water to boil, and cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Boil and drain the frozen vegetables.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, mix with noodles and vegetables in a pot, add milk and butter and let simmer.
- Measuring cup and spoon
- Pasta drainer
Healthy Note:Remember portion control.
It is always good to have leftovers!