Submitted by Girl Scout, Deanna
and parent, Maria Luisa
"It is my favorite because I love fruit and yogurt. I made this recipe myself."
Timing & Number of Servings:
This recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare, and can feed 2 people.
- 8 ounces non-fat, banana/strawberry yogurt
- 1 medium banana
- 1 ounce dried, mixed fruit
- Cut the banana into round slices.
- Arrange bananas around the edge of a small dish.
- Pour 1 cup of yogurt in the middle of your banana circle.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of fruit bits over the yogurt.
- Measuring cup and spoon
Healthy Note:Use fresh fruit instead of dried, mixed fruit.