Submitted by student, Francisco
and parent, Ines
"Fish is good for you."
Timing & Number of Servings:
This recipe takes 15 minutes to prepare, 20 minutes to cook and can feed 6 people.
- 2.2 pounds flounder fillets
- 3 large carrots
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 red tomatoes
- 1/2 large onion
- 2 ounces green, pitted olives
- 1/8 tablespoon ground oregano
- 1 tablespoon white, unbleached flour
- Season flounder fillets with salt and pepper.
- Dice carrots and celery.
- Mash tomatoes with oregano and salt using an electric mixer or by hand with a masher.
- Mix the tomatoes, vegetables and flour, and pour over the fish.
- Add the olives, cover the fish with aluminum foil, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Baking Dish
- Electric Mixer
Healthy Note:Serve with your favorite vegetables.