Assisted Knee Straightening
- Do not bend your knee more than 90° for the first week.
- Helps improve range of motion of your right knee
- Sit up tall on a chair or on the side of a bed or firm surface with your thighs supported and your foot resting on the floor
- Straighten your right knee by lifting your foot toward the ceiling
- Use your left leg under your right leg to help your right knee to straighten more fully
- Hold for 3-5 seconds, and then return to the starting position
- Do this few times before initiating walking to help loosen the right knee