The Department of Radiology and Imaging Celebrates Our Radiologic Technologists
The Department of Radiology and Imaging thanks our radiologic technologists for their dedication to our patients, their consummate professionalism, and their commitment to producing the highest quality images for our radiologists to interpret.
We would like to share some of the compliments received from patients, surgeons, and physicians thanking our radiologic technologists:
- "I am claustrophobic and was not looking forward to my MRI. Miss Carolyn Pierce was calming, caring and reassuring. ....wonderful, professional employee."
- "Paulette Wilson Watkins is sensitive, bright and caring. I was in pain and unable to sit, she assisted in expediting my care."
- "The person when I came in was extremely pleasant. Georgia who did my intake, was a very sweet person and caring."
- "Michael Stockly was professional , precise and very efficient...truly exceptional."
- "Thomas Omara is professional and is commended on his professionalism, he was fantastic!"
- "The staff who assisted us were very efficient and polite, especially Iris."
- "As a patient, you feel vulnerable, your x-ray technologist was extraordinary, very respectful with a level of care that is unique and makes a wonderful team!"
- "The radiology staff make this a phenomenal place for people to get special and quality type care!"
- "I was impressed with Lenny Merritt, he was thorough, professional and efficient."
- "Aracelyz Tineo provided excellent treatment in ultrasound, she is not only technically qualified but possesses people skills."
- "I am very impressed with the quality of the care giving that make your institution so valuable and special!"
- "Joanna Lachapelle is remarkable, showing warmth and concern for the patient."
- "I had my bone scan done today and I can't tell you what a positive experience it was! I was scared but the staff made me so comfortable."
- "At this stressful time, the personnel was extremely helpful and kind."
^ Back to Top