Special Underwriting Opportunities
If you are unable to attend the Benefit, there are a number of ways you can help the Hospital maximize the funds that are raised for its young patients. Below is a list of special underwriting opportunities for important initiatives at the Lerner Children’s Pavilion that will help HSS create a better future for every child who comes to the Hospital for care.
We hope you will consider supporting one or more of these important projects. To do so, consider making a donation.
- $25,000: MEDi Robots – HSS’s first MEDi Robots would use technology to significantly improve the health care experience for our pediatric patients and their parents and caregivers. MEDi Robots are specifically programmed to help children manage painful or stressful medical procedures.
- $10,000: Regional Adaptive Sports Trip – Trip to the Catskills for horseback riding or skiing. These trips boost self-esteem in teenage pediatric patients while encouraging them to embrace their abilities.
- $5,000: Local Adaptive Sports Trip – Rock Climbing at Brooklyn Boulders. Allows pediatric patients to find a lifelong passion and socialize with patient peers.
- $1,000: Toy Chest – Creates a chest of toys and prizes for patients to play with after they complete procedures such as blood work, casting and radiology.
- $500: Supplies for Patient Activities – Helps HSS purchase art supplies, books, DVDs and other items that make children feel at ease when staying overnight at the Lerner Children’s Pavilion.