International consensus meeting led to insight on ankle cartilage treatments

Orthopedics Today—February 13, 2018

Orthopedics Today reported that ankle surgeons around the world met at the International Consensus Meeting on Cartilage Repair of the Ankle, where they discussed the best ways to treat ankle cartilage injuries and established a consensus for all surgeons.

John G. Kennedy, MD, foot and ankle surgeon at HSS and co-founder of the International Society on Cartilage Repair of the Ankle (ISCRA), attended the meeting. He said "this culminated in a 140-page document of which 90% was agreed upon prior to the Pittsburgh meeting. The remaining 10% of the agreement was reached by consensus."

Read the full article at healio.com [registration required]. This also appeared in the February 2018 print edition.

 

 

Need Help Finding a Physician?

Call us toll-free at:
+1.877.606.1555

Conditions & Treatments

adult child
Select A Body Part
Conditions: Adult head Conditions: Adult spine Conditions: Adult shoulder Conditions: Adult elbow Conditions: Adult hand Conditions: Adult hip Conditions: Adult knee Conditions: Adult ankle Conditions: Adult head Conditions: Adult full body Conditions: Child spine Conditions: Child elbow Conditions: Child hip Conditions: Child hand Conditions: Child knee Conditions: Child ankle Conditions: Child full body


Conditions A-Z
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z
SEE ALL

Media Contacts

Tracy Hickenbottom
Monique Irons
Sherry Randolph

212.606.1197
mediarelations@hss.edu

Social Media Contacts

Andrew Worob
Otis Gamboa
socialmediacontact@hss.edu