Assisted Knee Straightening
- Do not bend your knee more than 90° for the first week.
- Helps improve range of motion of your left knee
- Sit up tall on a chair or on the side of a bed or firm surface with your thighs supported and your foot resting on the floor
- Straighten your left knee by lifting your foot toward the ceiling
- Use your right leg under your left leg to help your left knee to straighten more fully
- Hold for 3-5 seconds, and then return to the starting position
- Do this few times before initiating walking to help loosen the left knee