Special Underwriting Opportunities
If you are unable to attend the Benefit, there are a number of ways you can help the Hospital maximize the funds that are raised for its young patients. Below is a list of special underwriting opportunities for important initiatives at the Lerner Children’s Pavilion that will help HSS create a better future for every child who comes to the Hospital for care.
We hope you will consider supporting one or more of these important projects. To do so, consider making a donation.
- $5,000: Research - Helps HSS pioneer solutions to improve the care of young patients. Current projects include determining the most effective surgical technique to correct hip alignment in patients with cerebral palsy, exploring the efficacy of low dose radiation imaging in assessing leg length discrepancy, and predicting when pediatric patients who have undergone spinal fusion surgery can return to sports.
- $2,500: Professional Education - Allows our Pediatric Orthopedic Fellow to present research at one national or international conference, providing a vital professional development experience and the opportunity for HSS to disseminate best practices.
- $1,500: Patient Education Materials - Enables HSS to distribute educational videos to up to 750 pediatric surgical patients and their families, providing an overview of what to expect prior to surgery.
- $1,000: ‘Movie Nights’ - Funds one family-friendly film screening for patients and families staying overnight at HSS, including healthy snacks and fun activities.
- $500: Supplies for Patient Activities – Helps HSS purchase art supplies, books, DVDs and other items that make children feel at ease when staying overnight in the Lerner Children’s Pavilion.
- $250: Parent Receptions – Sponsors coffee and dessert at 4 evening receptions for parents whose children are staying overnight in the Lerner Children’s Pavilion. These receptions provide parents the opportunity to share their experiences and support one another.
Tickets will be on sale soon. Check back soon for more information!