Is there parking at the Hospital?
Patients traveling by car can be let off in the Hospital's driveway directly outside of the main lobby. While HSS does not validate parking at this time, we recommend you review the HSS Parking Guide for a list of nearby parking garages that offer discounts at various times of day.
Where can I find a map of the area and driving directions to the Hospital?
What are the local airports?
While there are no airports located in Manhattan, the local New York Area airports are:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) / Queens, NYC
- LaGuardia Airport / Queens, NYC
- Newark Liberty International Airport / Newark, NJ
Airports accommodating corporate and private charter flights include:
- LaGuardia Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Newark Liberty International Airport
- White Plains Airport / White Plains, NY
- Teterboro Airport / Teterboro, NJ
- Stewart Airport / Newburgh, NY
There is also a heliport on East 34th Street in Manhattan.
What are my options for ground transportation?
New York City has many ground transportation options such as a yellow taxi cab or car service. Our Neighborhood Directory lists a number of recommended car services. For transportation from the airport to HSS or your hotel, visit supershuttle.com or nycairporter.com for options.