- Microtome for JB-4 sectioning of plastic embedded samples.
- Two Reichert Jung Polycut E sliding microtomes for sectioning calcified bone samples in methylmethacrylate or extra large paraffin embedded samples.
- Hacker Bright cryostat for obtaining frozen sections.
- LKB glass knife maker for Ralph knives for JB-4 sectioning.
- VIP Tissue Processor for paraffin embedding .
- Vibratome for obtaining non-frozen sections for histo- and immunohistochemistry.
- Reichert rotary microtome for paraffin sectioning.
- Nikon Microphot FXA photographic and microscope system for fluorescence and transmitted light.
- Olympus light microscope for film photography and also fitted with video camera.
Image Analysis System:
- Metamorph Imaging System from Universal Imaging Corp.
- Sony CCD/RGB video camera.
- Sony Color video printer.
- Separate monitors for computer and image analysis, or for light microscopy and photography.
- Universal Imaging Workstation with Pentium 166 microprocessor, CD ROM drive, extra capacity memory.
- Bioquant Nova Image system for morphometric analysis of bone; Optronics 3-chip camera for fluorescence and light microscopy.
Electron Microscopy Equipment:
- Reichert Ultracut ultramicrotome for cutting thin sections for electron microscopy.
- Dissecting microscopes
^ Back to Top