HSS News Network
Media Relations/Public Relations Contact Information
To learn more about ongoing news stories at Hospital for Special Surgery, please contact our Public Relations Department.
Press Releases | view all
- Hospital-Based Exercise Program Improves Quality of Life for Adults with Arthritis and Other Muscle and Joint Conditions
December 15, 2014 - It may seem counterintuitive, but exercise can be beneficial for people suffering from arthritis and other muscle and joint conditions....
- Allergic to Metal in Knee Replacement, Patient Travels to HSS to Get Help for Little-Known Problem
December 14, 2014 - Diane Vellucci says she has much to be thankful for this holiday season. At this time last year, she doubted she would live to see another Christmas. All because Diane, 56, was allergic to her knee replacement, or, more specifically, to the metal used in the joint implant....
- Study Shows Rheumatoid Arthritis Support and Education Program Has Strong Positive Impact
November 19, 2014 - A study at Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) finds that a support group addressing the psychological and educational needs of people recently diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) has a strong positive impact on their lives....
HSS in the News | view all
- Why Does My Butt Stay Cold During A Run?
January 18, 2015—SHAPE
Polly de Mille, Exercise Physiologist at Hospital for Special Surgery weighs in why your behind gets so darn cold....
- Aaron Rodgers Has a Strained Calf, and Everyone Has Advice
January 16, 2015—New York Times
Scott Rodeo, a sports medicine surgeon at Hospital for Special Surgery in Manhattan, does not discount acupuncture as a possible source of relief, but he recommends proven treatment methods....
- At Peak Sports, ENYYSA Form Partnership To Promote Better Athletic Training, Combat Youth Sports Injury
January 16, 2015—At Peak Sports
At Peak Sports is partnering with the Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association to provide the At Peak athletic performance and training app to all of ENYYSA’s more than 120,000 members to create better conditioned youth athletes and help combat sports injuries....
^ Back to Top