Mary Kirkland Center for Lupus Care - Special Reports for Professionals
These special reports are created by HSS rheumatologists and other experts on lupus and its related conditions to educate and inform healthcare professionals about the latest findings at HSS and in the medical community at large.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosis: Understanding and Managing Renal Involvement - Featuring Kyriakos A. Kirou, MD, DSc, NewYork-Presbyterian Nov/Dec 2014 Newsletter, Advances in Rheumatology
- Anti-interferon alpha treatment in SLE - Kyriakos A. Kirou, MD, Clinical Immunology (2013) 148, 303–312 2013 Elsevier Inc.
- The Management of Lupus Nephritis - Monica Richey, MSN, ANP-BC, GNP (2014 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins)
- Severe Lupus Nephritis (LN) with Response to Aggressive Multimodal Management (Grand Rounds from HSS - Management of Complex Cases, Fall 2012 - Volume 3, Issue 3, Case 1)
- Overlap Between Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Kikuchi Fujimoto Disease
- Interferon alpha in Lupus and Inflammation in Osteoarthritis - Update from the HSS Immunoregulation Laboratory
^ Back to Top